Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
PixARK Version 1.14 - Patch Notes
Posted on May 17th, 2018 02:05 PM EST
All PixARK servers running version 1.14 can be found here : https://pixark-servers.io/version/1_14/
- Single Player, Non Dedicated and Dedicated game settings customization has been added. From 1x to 100x!
- Gathering Rates
- Resource respawn rates
- Player Damage Modifier
- Player Toughness Modifier
- Player water consumption rate
- Player food consumption rate
- Player stamina consumption rate
- Player health regeneration rate
- Creature attack damage modifier
- Creature toughness modifier
- Taming speed modifier
- Creature food consumption rate
- Creature health regeneration rate
- Building defense type damage modifier
- Building armor modifier
- Experience gain modifier
- Increased drop of Shark Skin from 1 to 3.
- Decreased magical ceiling's crafting requirements, from 3 magical wood and silver ingots to 1 of each.
- On Fury and Chaos servers, increased the drop rate of high quality loot from Gold Chests, decreased drop rate of primal quality and bronze ingots.
- Elementals golems will no longer eat cooked meat.
- Elemental golems will only mitigate damage by 50% for earth magic, will not longer be immune.
- Elemental golems' resistance to turrets has been decreased from 80% to 50%
- Elemental Golems's rock throw has been balanced. Area of Effect damage decreased from 80 to 40. Range of the area has been increased from 3 meters to 5 meters.
- Inreased all defensive plant health points to 5000. Balanced damage from creatures, magic and ranged weapons on defensive plants to be the same as versus their wild versions.
- Fixed issue when creating an item, under certain conditions crafting materials are locked into the workbench being used.
- Fixed description info for 5 new types of structures (Crystal, Sea Crystal, Volcanic, Shining, and Darkwood)
- Fixed issue with level 120 creatures gathering rates being abnormal.
- Fixed issue with Mechanical Arm Fabricator not return the correct amount of materials on demolish command.