Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
PixARK Update 7/17 - Patch Notes
Posted on July 17th, 2018 01:03 PM EST
7/17/18 - 11 AM Pacific Time
Hey Explorers, we have details on the latest patch for PixARK, which is already live, and it have some pretty exciting news! Along with a few bug fixes, mod support is officially available with the PixARK Mod Kit! For further details check out the full patch notes below.
We have a few details on the dev kit, and how Explorers can start creating their very own mods!
- The PixARK Mod Kit can now be downloaded from the Epic Games Launcher and mods can be shared using the Steam Workshop.
- Explorers will also be able to view and download mods created by the community by visiting the PixARK Workshop.
- By subscribing to mods, notifications will be sent out automatically when an update or news is released about your favorite mods! Explorers can access the Steam Workshop via the in-game button, and then select mods to download and subscribe to.
- Explorers can also decide which mods they’d like to implement in their hosted dedicated servers and LAN experiences. Other Explorers who join these dedicated server and LAN games will automatically download the mods chosen and have them implemented in their clients.
- Fixed an issue where PixBlocks would randomly glitch into the terrain and disappear when being thrown.
- Fixed an issue where defeated Explorers would lead to equipment loss when resource durability was set to 0 in single player or dedicated server.