Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Posted on November 21st, 2019 03:46 PM EST
We would like to extend our gratitude to your love and support for PixARK. We will continue our work on PixARK and bring to you an even better game. Happy Thanksgiving!
The Thanksgiving update is scheduled to go live at 12:00 am PDT on November 22nd. Official Servers will be offline for a few hours.
Since the discovery of Cobalt Ore in Skyward, resulting mutations from the emitting radiation has been observed. Don’t worry, this is something explorers can utilize!
- Added Radiation Mutation Platform. Craftable at level 90. Players can place Pixblocked tames into the Platform. Place the required materials to trigger the mutation. The result will be the creature’s mutated counterpart.
- Added Cobalenergy Golem. Currently the only mutable tame. We’re looking into expanding the list of mutable tames in later patches.
- Thanksgiving Banquet. Place six different Thanksgiving dishes on the Thanksgiving Dining Table, and then press E to enjoy the treat and be rewarded with the Thanksgiving Buff. Placing Roasted Turkey right at the center of the Thanksgiving Dining Table will bring something special to Explorers.
- Pardoned Turkey Event. In the Noviceland biome, Explorers may find wild Turkeys locked in cages. Players will need to break the cage to free the Turkeys. Once they are freed, Turkeys will drop Turkey eggs that provide rewards. While freeing the caged Turkeys, explorers have a 10% chance of running into special Pardoned Turkey, which can take players up in the sky once tamed.
- Pardoned Turkey. While freeing the caged Turkeys, explorers have a 10% chance of running into special Pardoned Turkey, which can take players up in the sky once tamed.
- Thanksgiving Decor: Thanksgiving Dining Table, Thanksgiving Chair, Thanksgiving Recliner, Thanksgiving Curtain, Thanksgiving Decor Balloon, and Thanksgiving Wall Decor. All of which may drop from the Supply Beam and the Turkey Egg rewards from Pardoned Turkey Event.
- Thanksgiving Dishes: Roasted Turkey, Pumpkin Pie, Beef Wellington, Salad, Brownie, Sweet Potato. All of which may drop from the Supply Beam and the Turkey Egg rewards from Pardoned Turkey Event.
- Thanksgiving Equipment Skin: Turkey Hat. Drop from the Supply Beam and the Turkey Egg rewards from Pardoned Turkey Event.
- Alien Crop Plot: craftable at level 90 in the Industrial Skill Engram. It is used to plant Cobalt Berries. Cobalt Berry Seed can be harvested from bushes in Cobalt biomes.
- The Ancient Wyvern King and the Poison Wyvern will do 50% of their poisoning effect on Cobaltstar robotic creatures.
- Cobaltenergy Golem: Iron Fist skill attack will have longer cast animation and effect area indication. Once cast, the first round of damage will be effective immediately. The second round of damage will be effective 5 seconds later if it is not interrupted by Light magic.
- Optimized how tames are released from tame Pixblocks to reduce tame loss.
- Fixed an issue where Tek Cloning Chamber incorrectly cloned tames’ stats.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases, the Cobaltstar Spaceship Challenge can be taken unlimited times.
- Fixed an issue where blueprints placed in the Hotbar might get lost upon character death.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases dropped items could not be retrieved.
Be sure to report bugs