Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
PixARK Patch 1.77
Posted on November 27th, 2019 01:23 PM EST
The next PixARK update is scheduled to go live at 12:00 am PDT on November 28th. Official Servers will be offline for a few hours.
- Increased the amount of Cobalt Berry produced from the Alien Berry Plot to one per 180 seconds, cumulating at a max of 300 inside the Plot inventory.
- Reduced the volume of Tek gear and equipment.
- Allowed Thanksgiving Chair to be toggled by pressing Q.
- Optimized localization pertaining to the Thanksgiving Update.
- Optimized the UI for third-person point of view when players glide with the Pardoned Turkey.
- Fixed an issue where cobalt tames were showing incorrect information in the Handbook.
- Fixed an issue where the reviving bar for the Bone Dinos might be stuck near the completion of the progression
- Fixed an issue where the Thanksgiving wall decor was not toggling to the correct model preview when pressing Q.
- Fixed an issue where the Thanksgiving Balloon could not be picked up.
Be sure to report bugs