Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
PixARK Update 11/2 - Patch Notes
Posted on November 2nd, 2018 01:04 AM EST
The next PixARK update is scheduled to go live at 1:00 am PDT on November 2.
Pteranodon (Grassland subspecies)
As the world in PixARK is evolving and changing, some creatures have adapted themselves to their new biome and environment.
These creatures transform into subspecies. Subspecies vary with their originals in multiple aspects, including skills, abilities, colors, and certainly, how they look. Explorers will need to keep an extra eye out and use some extra patience to tame them.
The massive territory Pteranodons live in allow them to beat other dinos one step ahead in evolving into subspecies. The Grassland Pteranodon subspecies has the the ability of doing extra spin attack at additional stamina cost. It would definitely be a funny challenge for you to have them tamed.
1. Optimize the zone difficulty indicator.
2. Remove Candle from Torch Light’s required crafting material.
- Fixed an issue where durability was not showing up for melee weapons.
- Fixed a client crash that occurred when loading the map.
- Fixed an issue where some plants were not harvestable when they are ripen.
- Fixed an issue where Stone Wall and Fine Stone Wall had the same icon.
- Fixed an issue where Sloped Roof Tile could not be correctly placed.