Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Posted on June 24th, 2020 04:24 AM EST
- New Boss: Beach Bully
A gigantic, vicious crab with 4 claws and 8 long legs coming from deep ocean that attacks any creatures near the beach!
Special ability: Upon reaching 50% HP or lower, its body will transform from blue to red, increasing its attack by 20% and decreasing its defense by 15%.
Regular attack: Using its enormous claws to attack enemies
1. Clawing Pressure: Using its claw to immobilize a target in front of it, lowering the target’s movement speed greatly.
2. Hydro Pump: Pumping out a stream of water from its claws to attack enemies.
3. Rampaging destruction: Using its 4 claws to attack target, dealing tons of damage. (Using this skill will release any target it held previously; however, additional damage will be dealt to that target)
4. Bully Smash: Using its claws to smash target in front of it (apply additional armor penetration effect to target it held)
5. Body Slam: Jumping high from its position and smashing any targets within its range upon landing (Using this skill will release any target it held previously; however, additional damage will be dealt to that target)
6. Bubble beam: A spray of water is forcefully ejected at the target. It also deals more damage to target it held.
7. Blizzard: A howling blizzard is summoned to strike the target from its claws, dealing damage to enemies in front and either lowering movement speed/lowering melee attack damage once hit. (Both debuffs will be applied to the target it held)
- 325 Tek energy cubes and one or two of the following items:
- Master wand (with rather high quality)
- TekTapejara Saddle
- Tek Rex Saddle
- TekRockdrake Saddle
- Ancient Gargoyle skin
- Magic broom
- Holiday Dodo
Some dodos who know how to treat themselves well have already put on their holiday beachwear! They are spotted at Novice Grassland/Grassland/Dawn Island/Woodland.
Upon defeating these Holiday Dodos, they will have a 10% rate dropping:
- Crab beachwear
- Casual beachwear
They will also have a low chance dropping:
- Beach Lounger
- Stone Sprinkler and Copper Sprinkler
You could build your own fountain with these Sprinklers!
The amount of creatures players/tribes could own increased from 60 to 180 now on PVE servers.
Fixed a production-related issue with alien research platform