Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
PixARK Version 1.8 - Patch Notes
Posted on April 11th, 2018 02:43 PM ESTpixark servers updates
All PixARK servers running version 1.8 can be found here : https://pixark-servers.io/version/1_8/
- Added Non-Dedicated Servers
- New server type, Chaos Servers. Launch time to be announced!
- Added French localization. Needs community improvement!
- Added difficulty ranking to creatures in the world, visible when you highlight a creature.
- Increased tame limit from 25 to 35.
- Optimized Boss drop tables. Will no longer drop lower quality items.
- Fixed Water Magic damage on metal tier and above structures.
- Fixed the ability to construct outside world boundies.
- Resolved single player save file issue during certain sequences when taming.
- Fixed enchanted rocket launcher's damage.
- Fixed magical bullet's damage to structures.
- Fixed Water magic's damage to certain structures pieces.
- Fixed creature's chance to strike through material and damage structures inside houses.
- Fixed player's ability to place items in a flow of water.
- Fixed ability for Bone Steel sword to damage bronze structures.
- Fixed irregular damage on pikes in melee.
- Fixed whistle sounds.
- Fixed various issues with saddles not properly displaying the correct model.
- Fixed magic shield's display issue, was not displaying proper information.
- Tuned Ice Boss encounter.
- Fixed some platform saddle display issues, was not displaying proper information.
- Fixed grapple hook's sound effect.
- Fixed sound effect of sleepy creatures.
- Fixed carbonemy animation when being attacked.
- Fixed darkwood table's receipe issue.
- Fixed issue with electric prod not losing durability.
- Fixed issue with Behemoth draw bridge sometimes not properly functioning.
- Fixed issue with Shining Wand not being able to collect blocks.
- Fixed issue with display data on scanning between owners of tames.